Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Buell XB9

I keep threatening to get rid of my Buell. I guess the whole situation with Harley Davidson and Buell left a bad taste in my mouth. Also, leaving a trail of nuts bolts and other assorted hard-parts behind can make you consider a nice smooth Japanese motorbike. Anyway, I probably won't ever sell it because it is god awfully cooler than most other bikes. I also seem to have a major problem leaving it alone. Between custom paint (which I have given the title Cosmic Cloud Metallic) and my 1200 dollar Micron Serpent Exhaust, I have already done just about everything I can find to do to it. I started to fuck around with the riding position a while ago. I lifted the tail and made a custom seat last year.  I decided last season that the pegs could use to be set back more. I looked into rear-sets and none of them really change the position of the peg much. Then I found these beauties from cyclepirates.com which I already ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment