Sunday, October 9, 2016

I crapped my pants on the way home from grabbing 3 more Wings.

So lets talk about the crazy thing that happened...

Somewhere in this mess is a 79 GL1100 and a 80~ Gl1100. In the bed of my truck is an 82 Gl1100 Interstate. All three engines are free, and the 82 has a title.





When we got home the trailer gate was down and we followed a trail down the road of Goldwing parts, so thats lovely.


No brakes, but I still managed to unload all three by myself. Father-in-law just had heart surgery, and although he tried, I wouldn't let him help.

There are 2 bags of accessories and the gentlemen who sold me the lot said if he finds more parts hell call me.

The whole idea he is a GO ANYWHERE (distance wise) bike and so I think I'm going to build the 82 into a partially naked bagger.







No comments:

Post a Comment