Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Monster Transmissions... Monster let down.

This is quite and extensive (expensive) story with videos and pics. I will post more later. As if my week couldn't get any worse.

So when I first got this transmission I was excited. My install was meticulous. Initial startup, truck almost drove off the lift. Next day, remote start sent it into my backyard. It could have killed someone. Called Monster, they blamed it on my shift cable and/or adjustment. I told them there was excessive play in the shaft to the point of it being sloppy. Finally they ok'd me to remove the pan and heres what I found. Today I write this as my transmission has grenaded. They want me to pay the 500$ shipping costs. A company with no fine print, yet they have quite a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment